Ever had one of those weeks when your past just catches up on you?
I think the scariest part is knowing there's no way to go back, even for a minute, to remember what being there, then felt like. There's no way i'm ever gonna get those chances, ever. Maybe i should have made different choices there, then. But would that have made me a different person? Inevitably. But, a better person? Possibly. There's no way of knowing now. And no matter how much i ache for the past, thinking about it does no good, cos, well, it's gone for good.
I guess we all think at some point or another that we should have held on tight to what we had, when we had it. I guess i'm feeling a lot like that now. And i wish i didn't :(
But for now, after tonight, it's all going to go away.
I can't handle this now.
Finally Friday tmr,
(like Sammie said,
F-R-I-D-A-Y-!)
i can't can't can't wait.
SA vs NJ too..
I can't can't can't wait.
And Nick(:
I can't can't can't wait.
(it's almost like a song!)
I get my hug&kiss jar refilled tmr
to last me yet another week.
YESSSSS.(:
THE WEEK.
Roar. I'm so exhausted. Season has taken its toll on me, i s'pose. Maybe it was the RJ game. After it relief just consumed me and i don't think my heart nor brain nor body has recovered. But i will be in tiptop condition for Monday's training, i promise(: Good luck to the teachers who try to get me to study tmr.. All i can think about it hockey. I don't think i've wanted anything as badly as i want this - to do well for A Div. I mean top 4. I mean winning it. Cos i believe, with everything, that we can. And i'm prepared to give everything for it.
"Pain is temporary, Glory is forever"
So let's do this shit.